Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

Merry Xmas to all, and to all a good baby daddy in jail story

Old 12-24-2012, 12:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So, I did what I said I was going to. Got a few emails from XAH from his new work email, which I didn't know would exist and therefore had not blocked. He told me he was doing fine, living in the shitbag motel in the city but that the location was good for him to get to, he told me about doing his electroshock therapy and how he wanted to give our girl a present but would probably need to wait til after Xmas because of how his checks fell. Guess that didnt happen since I got a text from a sister a few days ago that he was serving his sentence in prison, because that was the choice he and the sister of the moment provided him with.

My parents are sometimes my worst co-inhabitors because they like me seek to understand it. It is like....it is what it is. It seems rational to him, but not to anyone rational. Anyway.....grateful he's in jail for 60 days...any day I don't have to deal with him is a good one, and now I know he's warm and fed. And I haven't, and will not, say **** about this to my daughter because she seems very sensitive and upset about anything revolving around jail or police....she is so used to doing without him at this point that no explanation is required, and I WILL NOT tell her her daddy is in jail because it would needlessly upset her.http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5...857f08czb4.gif

So I will remain mute and ignorant on the subject of dad, and let her experience lots of loving from her step-dad, who really wants to offer it to her.