I don't even know what to say..............

Old 12-17-2012, 05:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I don't even know what to say..............

Ah does not pay to live here - he claims since he put the down payment on the house ( well his parents did ) that he does not have to pay monthly. I told him come January 1st - I am not paying the mortgage alone- anymore- which super pissed him off - we know we are going to split - I am done and he is self medicating. He has a place to go on the water for free and he just won't - says I am not kicking him out of his house ok- I understand - but then you pay to live here - he says he will let it be foreclosed on - I say OK- if you are willing to let your folks lose a large amount of money that is on you. Anyway- we are on septic out in the country and you have to get them pumped- ours is acting up - I texted him today about it- no response - so when he wanders in tonight hours after work- I mention it - he mumbles and storms our and goes to bed by 7 - the usual. I go in there and ask about it - we really need to do it - will you pay half - swear to God this is what he said. " You and your son - are 2 people - I am one - I will pay 1/3 of the fee to pump the septic tank ". I said you want me to pay more because my son- your step son of 13 years - lives here and he and I apparenly poop more than you ? What the hell is wrong with him - he then starts ranting - about electric bills and how I told him he did not have to pay on the electric bill this month which I did not. He pays for nothing except his f ing boat - and makes $50,000 - nothing to his biological kids - nothing to me to live here except his insurance and phone - I make him pay that. He has me screwed - he has ruined my credit trying to hold our life together - without much help from him- my mortgage history is perfect - thanks to me but my credit is screwed because of him not helping- he then tells me I have 3 or 4 months to get out of my own house. Now I want to move on - I loathe him- but this area is very expensive and it is not gonna be easy to find a place where I can take my large dog - who is old and sick and truly needs a yard - What a selfish piece of crap- I have bad thoughts and I need to pray- he has to live with his own stupidity the rest of his life and I am thankful I do not. Now getting the living situation down- that is gonna be challenging but I know it will work out as it should. What a frickin moron!
Old 12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ouch that is a tough spot to be in. Just keep reminding yourself that you can choose a whole new life, he is stuck with his issues unless he deals with them. You must be so hurt and angry.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Just give that ass a bucket to sh!t in if he don't want to pay the sewerage! See what he says to that?!

I'm sorry RHSusie.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BoxinRotz View Post
Just give that ass a bucket to sh!t in if he don't want to pay the sewerage! See what he says to that?!
- ya know, that isn't a bad idea!

Oh, the logic of an alcoholic; it only makes sense to them. Hugs, Susie.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
- ya know, that isn't a bad idea!

Oh, the logic of an alcoholic; it only makes sense to them. Hugs, Susie.
It makes perfect sense to me too! Don't wanna pay then ya get OPTION B... The BUCKET!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:17 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Have you spoke with an attorney yet? I would find out what my legal rights and obligations are first. If you file for divorce you may be able to stay in the house for a period of time and the court will mandate him to leave. Even if he is going to give the house back to the bank, foreclosure doesn't happen overnight. It might buy you some time. The fact that you have a minor child the court may find that it would be best if HE move out and not upset the child's security. Just a thought........
Old 12-17-2012, 07:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

You know what - He probably would not mind the bucket - years ago I posted on here where he pooped on the hardwood floor in the bedroom while laughing - totaly wasted. A bucket would be a step up- this house will go to **** - literally when I leave - I keep it together - fix things - clean decorate. He pees now out the back door if he doesn't feel like walking to the bathroom. He is a peach!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:21 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Old 12-17-2012, 07:25 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

The peeing thing - it was the norm at my house with my Dad and older brother - we lived on a couple acres on the side of a mountain growing up, and it was not uncommon to walk outside and see one of them peeing off the deck. My nephews caught my Dad doing it and started doing it too. I can't help but think its a guy thing.

Now - pooping on the hardwood floor in a bedroom - well - that's a whole 'nother story! And one I can only say "GROSS!" to.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:38 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Yeah... pooping on the bedroom floor... I'd of pushed him over!
Old 12-17-2012, 07:44 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Have you had to use a bucket when the septic backs up? I have.

Read up on compost toilets. You and your son can have your own personal pot. It's a wise Plan B, after all ~ you are powerless to change him, fix him, or control him.