Life is not that different really.............

Old 12-16-2012, 08:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Life is not that different really.............

As you know I have decided it is time to end this mess with AH once and for all. Truly - I have been doing everything alone for a long time. We do nothing together except sit on the boat and occasionally go into town for dinner. Nothing else. We rarely watched tv - ate together - we rarely rode in car together - went to grocery- never went to movies - have not vacationed in years ( I have - he would not come) . When I quit immersing myself into his alcoholic world our relationship stopped. Flat out. He is still doing what he does - drinking alone and sitting on boat - he is still the victim of eveyone who has ever wronged him or done something he does not agree with - I cant be a part of that world anymore. We had a small conversation last night and I mean small- that is all it ever is - he tells me to leave him alone - He honestly told me in our marriage I have done nothing for him - he says NOTHING. I would say it shocked me and I guess it shouldn't - but we have been together 13 years. It was never about him being there for me - ever - it was about what I did for him - he is so self centered -I brought up the drinking and weed and he just said leave me alone - started calling me names and my sons so I said conversation done. You can't reason with someone who is so sick. I will work on myself and I know I have a great live ahead of me - I trust that- I just have to keep moving forward even if I take a few steps back once in a while. I can do this- I don't need his negativity weighing me down anymore- I have had freaking enough! On that note I am gonna watch a Christmas show I taped ! Tis the season!
Old 12-16-2012, 08:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Much love to you RedHeadSusie! :ghug3
Old 12-17-2012, 04:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

"I know I have a great live ahead of me - I trust that-"

As do I, you will be amazed, peace and happiness are right around the corner.