Welcome my best friend ever.

Old 12-16-2012, 02:31 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

3 years without my A in my life and STILL figuring things out...at least, for me, its nice and quiet without the A around anymore...
Old 12-16-2012, 05:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thanks for all the mental tabs on my well being. Looking over my shoulder for signs that my minute of peace is over. I will continue to check this website as often as possible. Anxiety seems to be my constant friend.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:09 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Hello ktgirl, Welcome to SR! I'm so sorry for what brings you here, but you have found a wonderful and supportive place.

I thought I might bring some additional helpful links to your attention. Contained within the following thread is a variety of useful information.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...out-abuse.html

One number that many here have relied upon is the number to the counselors at the Domestic Abuse Hotline:

For the US:
National Domestic Violence Hotline:
1-800-799-7233

This phone number is staffed 24 hours a day by some of the most extraordinarily compassionate, wise, and helpful people you may ever talk to. When you feel comfortable doing so, you may find it helpful to talk to them about your options.

Please take good care, and feel free to come here and vent or ask questions any time.

HG