Just watched the first dawn of the rest of my life

Old 11-30-2012, 11:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Just watched the first dawn of the rest of my life

Good morning everyone.

I just wanted to post about the most amazing night morning I have had.
recently i left my alcoholic wife after 3 detox attempts and yet another downward spiral.

but enoug negativity. last night i spent the first night in my new home, and whilst i had to sleep on one of my boys bed because i dont have one for me yet. the darkness the fights the problem drinker that was my partner are now all in the past. i have one more thing to collect from her, and thats my projec car, onlybecause it cannot be replaced. everything else can be replaced and will be replaced.

today is he first day of the new me, the happy me, the me that doesnt have to be worried coming home from work because i know my wife is drnk.

I have my own house and my own life to live.

for anyone in a similar situation, yes it will be tough, i know im going to have some more tough times, but it is worth it. the weight of the monkey on your back realy holds you down and stops you doing anything, but once you ignore the monkey and start working on yourself, it is truly amazing how much better things are and how quickly you can feel the weight being lifted.

nothing is impossible as long as you put yourself first for once and work on who you are and what you want.

today i go and pick up my car, once i have that i sever all ties with her and look towards the future with both eyes.

2013 is going to be my year to shine and anyone tthat isnt a part of it will be missing one hell of a good thing, but im not going to worry about letting them know that, i know it and thats all that matters.

Last edited by Sharkbait; 11-30-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-30-2012, 11:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Old 11-30-2012, 08:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yes, the scent of freedom is sweet, isn't it, sharkbait?

ShootingStar1
Old 11-30-2012, 08:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Big smile!