Thank you :)

Old 11-27-2012, 05:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thank you :)

First off, let me say that I don't post a lot in here, but I do a lot of reading & I'd like to issue a heart felt thank you to everyone who shares. When I come here, I realize that I am not alone. And that gives me both comfort & strength.

Today I finally decided it is time to cease all contact with my AXBF and father of my daughter. I am ready, given he is once again back to his drinking, lying, mania, & manipulation. I pray that he finds the strength to prevail against his alcoholism, and that's all I can do...
For now, It is definitely time to preserve my sanity for my sake & for what I am determined to be a happy, well-adjusted life for my daughter.*
Old 11-27-2012, 06:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad you are making a positive move to improve your life. I'm on the other side of the fence, I can admit that I was not a nice person while I was drinking, I accept and respect to have been left behind. Everyone deserves to be happy. Kudos for the great courage in this difficult time.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

These are the types of posts that make me instantly relax, and release the tension in my shoulders staring at the computer.
One person says ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, NO MORE.
Get your act together is what we should all say...and DON'T CALL UNTIL YOU DO.
Finally...sanity has entered the building.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

you and your daughter deserve the very best ~

please remember you are teaching your daughter how to be treated in a relationship - what you accept from your partner will be how she learns to be treated by her potential mate in the future ~

You are her example ~ Allow her to see a healthy, loving mother who accepts respect, love, dignity and gives the same in return ~

It is a true gift

pink hugs,