Limbo

Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Limbo

So, today was meant to be my XABF's trial for DUI - well, refusing to give a sample. Postponed from last week. I have to let insurance company know outcome as he had an accident while a named driver on my policy. I've tried to get them to contact X but they just come back to me and say I have to tell them info.

And again, it was postponed today until February next year.

I've had this date in my mind since July, the last bit that links us, a point I felt closure would start. It's been looming for months, anxiety over what would happen to him, actions I'd have to take as a result. And now, it's delayed again. I'm so frustrated.

I guess I just wanted an outcome one way or another - preferably a ban and then it would be cut and dried for me. But nothing is ever simple with an A is it?

My policy is due for renewal in a few weeks - I'm going to cancel it so they have no reason to follow up with me. They can chase him for result in case he wants to make a claim. Just want to be done with this limbo.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

But you are almost done. Just hang tight.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hope cancelling works. If not, stop answering the phone.

Stay strong! This too shall pass. Someday.
Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SadHeart View Post
But you are almost done. Just hang tight.
i think I need to forget about waiting for closure and go and get it myself. I can't wait til feb, I've wasted so much time already.

I think I need to write down my feelings, frustrations, hurt, in a factual way, not blaming (taking on board comments from another thread!) and sit on it and decide whether to send to x. Evn if he doesn't read it, I think I need to say it to feel I can move on.