Too many A's

Old 10-17-2012, 06:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Taking back what is mine!

Too many A's

So my oldest brother called last night asking if he could stay here for a few days. My dad agreed because he has been doing some work on the house and could use some help. He just got out of a 60 day rehab so the rule was no drinking (yea right, like he isn't going to drink around 2 other people who drink all the time) Anyways, of course 2 hours into him being here he is walking around with a beer. I was eating dinner thinking oh gawd now there are 3 of them. I am slowly being greatly out numbered by A's. ABF picked up on my thoughts because afterwards he said what I was thinking and said that it just means he needs to step up and "slow down". Not quit of course, quack, quack, quack. Not ten mins later he is running his mouth because I asked him to do something which led to me being called the typical names and all 3 were passed out by 11. I was informe this morning by ABF that my dad was giving A brother whiskey, parent of the year right there.

I never realized until recently how many A's are in my family and how I dwell constantly surrounded by them and their unstable insanity. Its sad and makes me sick to my stomach. A nice little quite apartment for juste and the babe is sounding better and better.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Iceberg Ahead!

Write your plan & "To Do" list.

Then let it simmer in your head for two weeks.