First person post A-marriage, ended it!

Old 09-03-2012, 05:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

First person post A-marriage, ended it!

Yeah, it's true, I just ended a casual relationship with a guy I'd been seeing for a few months because I JUST COULDN'T DEAL!
He had to travel a lot for business, so I would be PARANOID!!!! Was he seeing other people? Was he just trying to avoid me? Was he really there at all?
All of this, and he is much more financially secure and was even going to teach me some tech-y stuff I had wanted to learn but had never bothered about.
Man, I gotta admit, I CANNOT be in a subordinate position in a relationship right now... at least not for a while.
All of this, but I'm still processing my divorce, trying to get myself back into school and figure some more gainful employment for myself.
Add on top of it that I have only been in NYC for 3 years (Anniversary 2 weeks ago! YEE-HAW!) and of those three, two of them were with xNAH.
FUNNY STORY: I was going through my divorce papers which I had drawn up shortly after I left. Under "Cruel and Inhuman Treatment," all of my complaints were about not getting enough sleep! Guess the bitch was tired, right?!?!?
Anyway, my point is, I'm NOT READY.
I'm figuring out who this new conception of myself is, I just felt like I was trying too hard, that things weren't falling together and I wasn't getting the attention I need at this stage.
I wanted to try. I give myself points for being courageous. If anything I understand MORE of what I need to do.
Next thing I do? Teach MYSELF the techy stuff!!!!

P.S. Bought myself really expensive concert tickets tonight, too. The bitch DESERVES it!