I saw my her, firsr time in 2 week.

Old 08-26-2012, 01:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I saw my her, firsr time in 2 week.

I went and met my AW today to discuss our financial situation and get a few last things from the house. I had hoped to meet her at a more neutral place, but she said she was too suck to leave the house.

Well it went really good. She pretty much agreed to anything I said I wanted. She was drinking a beer and shaking like crazy. I feel bad for her, but I know I can't control her drinking, it is her choice.

She says she is on bed rest because she is(was) pregnant with our child, and that is why she is sick. I had previously told her I needed proof she was pregnant for the divorce, she has yet to give it to me. She told me in a message tonight that her boyfriend hid all the papers about the "pregnancy and miscarriage" from her, because I should just believe her.

REALLY? LOL! I dont believe anything she tells me. Especially when A. she told me she was 3.5 months along and she had her IUD out on June 18th, and B. She told me 3 weeks ago she went to the doctor and they said she had a tumor on one of her female parts and that she was infertile. C. Nothing has shown up in the claim section of our health insurance.

I haven't called her out on any of this. I only said that it was weird she got pregnant on the iud. Yet her boyfriend thinks I should take her at her word. Lol why would she even tell me that unless she is lying.

It is odd how none of this shocks me anymore. What does shock me is how I married her and lived with her for 2 years.
Old 08-26-2012, 02:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Check and see if any scrips were given, such as anti-biotics
Old 08-26-2012, 02:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi android

Congrats on your new freedom, I have also been shocked when I realize how things really were like and what I put up with or what I confused with love.. Sad but funny at the same time.. the good news is that we still have our life to look forward to and didn't get stuck forever due to fear

I would tell everything to the lawyer and let him/her handle it.
Hugs!!
Old 08-26-2012, 03:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm sorry she continues to decline, Android. I hope everything will move forward peacefully for you now.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

I'm not trying to make light of your situation but I have to tell you that what you have posted is just so absurd. Looking at it from the outside, someone that is not mired in your A spouse's sickness and distortions, that story is just ridiculous. Her BF?!?! Her BF is hiding paperwork from HER because HE believes YOU should think a certain way?!?! Good lord, the manipulation is just so juvenile. How old is she, 8??
Old 08-26-2012, 05:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

The stories and lies do not shock me anymore! Although I admit I use to believe a lot of them. Now....I would not believe a word. Sometimes you have a laugh to yourself, shut up and keep walking! Gee, it just progressive! Glad that you are moving forward in your life!
Old 08-26-2012, 10:06 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

L2l I think she is 8. Really I'm amazed she can behave the way she does.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Selfish person trying to manipulate you. Glad you are seeing it for what it is. Can you believe that I have fallen for stuff like that in the past???
Old 08-26-2012, 10:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Fandy View Post
Check and see if any scrips were given, such as anti-biotics
Would antibiotics be given for a miscarriage? I have looked at our heath insurance claims and haven't seen anything. She sais she isn't using the insurance, but I haven't checked the health spending account, if she got any prescriptions, I'm sure she wouldn't pay cash for them, she doesn't have the money for it.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:23 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I am sure you are wondering bc I use to wonder about everything. As a matter of fact I spent countless hours trying to understand anything....truth is that it's usually a lie or some of the truth with lies involved! So, it sounds to me she is out there with her lies and doesn't matter! Don't miss understand I do know your desire to figure it out and understand but likely you won't anyway! You deserve much better.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:58 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I found out what prescriptions she is taking and they seem consistent with a UTI. Does anyone here know if a miscarriage would be treated similarly? Per wiki the antibiotic is "usually used in treating urinary tract infection" And the other pill is "often used to alleviate the pain, irritation, discomfort, or urgency caused by urinary tract infections, surgery, or injury to the urinary tract".

It sounds like a UTI to me. But I don't know what they would prescribe for a miscarriage.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:11 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sassydog View Post
I am sure you are wondering bc I use to wonder about everything. As a matter of fact I spent countless hours trying to understand anything....truth is that it's usually a lie or some of the truth with lies involved! So, it sounds to me she is out there with her lies and doesn't matter! Don't miss understand I do know your desire to figure it out and understand but likely you won't anyway! You deserve much better.
Thank you. If she was pregnant and was going to abort it, that is what I needed to know. If she is no longer pregnant, it doesn't really matter to me. So I need to stop wondering. It will just make me crazy.

I will probably never know the whole truth. And even if I do, it really isn't going to make a difference to me. My worry was that she would never get the abortion and have a child damaged by her drinking. Ans I have transfered that worry and wondering to if she really was pregnant at all.

Thank you all. I really don't know what I would do with out my SR family.