In need of some postivity!

Old 08-17-2012, 03:49 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by scacra1 View Post
Seek - yes, moving would be ideal for me, however, i identified my blocker, and again.. its loneliness!! i feel a level of fear about moving to another town and being on my own.. i stay in my home town even though i would love to move mainly due to fear of moving and never making friends etc...!!

its crazy but my fear of loneliness seems to be a real stumbling block for me so i think i need to try and work on this, i know i wont ever be truly happy until i have dealt with this, although easier said than done!

and yes - its social outlets i crave- just a bit of time to chat and have some quality time with some good company.
i do enjoy my own company but i do have a limit to it also.
Hi Sacra,

My thought on this is that you are probably much lonelier now. When you get a fresh start at life, you can be as happy as you want to be. someone wise said you cannot learn how to be happy with someone, if you cannot learn how to be happy by yourself.

think positively , and let the good things in.
chicory
Old 08-17-2012, 04:40 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Learn2Live View Post
I'm with Lillamy. I also discovered I loved cleaning my house and the fact that there was NO ONE to have to work around or clean up after. I had a whole house to myself and loved every minute of being alone in it.

I'm married to an A and I have been "single" in my mind, for many, many years.

I cant wait for him to **** off so I don't have to clean up the physical mess he makes. The spilled wine, the urine all over the toilet floor - he blames the kids for the urine on the floor - the kids are old enough to not do that and wise enough to know that Mummy doesn't like cleaning up ****, so they clean their own messes.

I don't know what I will do with myself when he is gone. Maybe watch some TV - that would be a luxury.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:46 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Lulu39 View Post
I'm married to an A and I have been "single" in my mind, for many, many years.

I cant wait for him to **** off so I don't have to clean up the physical mess he makes. The spilled wine, the urine all over the toilet floor - he blames the kids for the urine on the floor - the kids are old enough to not do that and wise enough to know that Mummy doesn't like cleaning up ****, so they clean their own messes.

I don't know what I will do with myself when he is gone. Maybe watch some TV - that would be a luxury.
Why do you stay?
Old 08-17-2012, 01:26 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Sacra...Sounds like you have a lot on with work and studying.
Don't worry about being single....I did that too and although my cirumstances are different ( i have 2 boys ) I manged being a single mum and working part time.
The hard part is leaving and making that decision.....the rest, just hand it over and it will happen
M.