just sad

Old 08-15-2012, 08:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

just sad

I am see things coming to an end with RAH. I just don't see me continuing with someone who discounts, underminds, disrespect, is cold, never likes my opinion or decisions, blames me for all that is wrong and does not like me. I just don't understand why he want to continue working with a counselor to save what is left when he refuses to put in any work into it but expects me to bust my butt trying.

Sadly, I do not have the means to support myself and I am stuck here for the mean time.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Have you consulted with an attorney to find out what your rights are if you do end the marriage?

I felt stuck in my marriage. I was a SAHM for 12 of the 14 years we were married.

Consulting with an attorney helped me to understand what my options were, as well as understand what the rulings of the local courts may bring.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I second what Pelican said. Usually a first consult with an attorney is free, and you would have a better idea of what sort of position you are in legally and financially.

Keep venting here! It helps!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 05:08 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Do you have Legal Aid in your area? How long were you married? Do you have any children? Are you eligible for social assistance, how about friends? Talk with people in your support group how were they able to move on?

I know you are in a place right now where you may feel the walls are closing in on you. But when a door closes a window opens. There is hope. I pretty much live this, and I truly believe it.