The things they say...

Old 08-11-2012, 03:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The things they say...

I just heard my STBXAH say to the kids, as he sat down in front of the large screen TV I researched and paid for, "Technically, this TV is mine and I could take it when I go, if I wanted to. I could also take the Xbox and all the games."

He said this to a 12 yr old boy and a nearly 15 year old boy. Can you imagine? What do BOYS of this age LOVE more than anything else in the entire world? He is such a nasty *****.

He hates the family dog. Calls her a f***ing bi*ch every single day.

When we were dating I remember him saying that he thought of himself as a feminist, he believed in the rights of women. Now, he slags off women every chance he can get. Makes disgusting overtly sexual comments about women on TV, about their breasts or bodies in front of his children.

Filthy pig.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I really feel for you, he sounds like a right ****.

I wish you all the best.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The other night when he did his drunken speech I remember him saying something like: If you think you can go to court and show the video you took of me shouting at you the other night I will just tell the judge that I behaved like that after 2 hours of you nagging me. It will be thrown out! Thrown out! DO YOU HEAR ME! I WILL HAVE IT THROWN OUT!

I took the video of him drunkenly screeching (he calls it singing) along to You tube music videos at 12.30 am. I never once asked, pleaded or begged for him to stop because when I do that, he gets louder and keeps it up for longer. I never even SPOKE to him that night. He can remember I took a video of him behaving badly but he can't remember exactly what he did that was wrong.
Old 08-11-2012, 06:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yeah, that is nuts. It is amazing how their capacity for introspection just GOES. Then being able to control their own behavior GOES. Then being able to REMEMBER their own behavior GOES.

What an egocentric world they live in. I wonder if when people die they really have to relive everything they did in their lives. My dad was drowning in a creek when he was young, maybe 10 or 12. He said he could see the "good book" very large, and everything he had ever done was written in it, and he could read it and see the pages turning. It told him when he had been good and when he had been bad. Then he said he saw 2 older boys coming around the corner, and all went dark, and the next thing he knew he was on the ground and they had rescue him.

And my great grandmother almost died of pernicious anemia, and she was in a coma, and when she emerged, she told my grandmother than she had seen the two babies, her grandchildren, who had died and the light was incredible.

So I've always wondered about life after death. It would be terrible for people like our AHs to have to relive what they did and actually feel the pain they've caused.

Maybe you can get him out of the house and away from your sons sooner than the judge might order it. That video ought to help - - maybe child protective services can act on your behalf.

Good luck, I'm pulling for you! Keep us updated, we're thinking about you.

BothSidesNow