X update

Old 07-30-2012, 06:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
KRA

X update

About a month ago, I filed a report with the police saying that my xagf was threatening to make a false allegation against me. Basically saying that I abused her, when I never did any such thing. It would have really caused problems with my job if she did.

She got picked up by the police a few days ago and was arrested. When she was released from jail, she threatened suicide and was involuntarily taken to the psych hospital. She has since been released from the hospital.

I'd been wondering why xagf was so quiet recently. The district attorney issued a restraining order, preventing xagf from having any contact with me. The order has been in effect for about a week but I only just learned about it.

I kind of like the quiet and peace that the restraining order is giving me. Don't really like the x being arrested and don't like knowing that she was suicidal.

I feel better now that I have more distance away from her.
Old 07-30-2012, 06:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It feels good, doesn't it? I know that you were so worried about her being arrested and having the restraining order on her. Maybe this was her rock bottom, at least I hope so
Old 07-30-2012, 08:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Survivor

I am glad that you are okay and finally getting some peace.

I am hoping for the best for her on her journey too. It saddens me when someone is that ill. I hope she gets better.

I also hope you are healing and taking care of yourself.

Love and Light,

Lily