XA's mom

Old 07-27-2012, 11:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

XA's mom

Ooooh gawd. I was feeling so good until XA's mom called me and left me a voicemail. I will not engage with her enabling ways anymore. But she seriously makes me physically ill even to hear her voice.

She left a message about having XA see his son and about me breaking my promise to not try to take him away from the family. I think that all went out the window when XA choked me for 30 seconds, but his enabling family just describes it as 'whatever happened' that night. I know XA denies doing it even though he was arrested for it while intoxicated. I have a restraining order against XA and he has broken it by texting me and attempting to call me several times. I have taken pictures of the attempts so when I go into court, I will have the evidence. My RO also says 'no visitation with dad pending hearing' which means that I could get in trouble for breaking the order and yet his family is trying to guilt me into doing just that.

I swear dealing with an addict/alcoholic and his enabling psycho mother is the worst experience of my life. It just literally makes me go into anxiety mode. Nevermind that XA has assaulted me too many times to count and that he verbally and mentally abuses me on a daily basis, I am his 'trigger' and it is all my fault in their eyes. If I could just be 'more understanding' of his needs. If I could just take his hand and lead him to the AA meetings he says will do him no good. If I could just be physically intimate with a slobbering, verbally and mentally abusing drunk so 'he will feel closer to me'. If I could just go throw up on their heads, I'd feel better! And it's ALWAYS about him and his feelings. Nevermind that he put me and his 2 year old son through torment everyday with his drinking problem and got what he freaking deserved. Now the excuse is he is depressed that he lost his son, me, his job and his home all in a few days time. REALLY, depressed huh? Then get your azz to AA and start working on true recovery is what I have to say to him. Start recognizing the body count you have left in your wake, you freaking a-hole. Start recognizing that your 2 year old knows you're drunk and that daddy drinks and that daddy choked mommy and that you were drunk when you did it.

Sorry to rant, but that woman (his mom) makes me even more sick that he does. She manipulated me into staying with the sick jerk for at least three years for her own selfish needs and I can not stand the sound of her voice anymore.

I am just ignoring phone calls and texts, but if they continue, I will end up changing my number. The psycho even tried to call my work.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Do what you have to do to protect yourself chronsweet.
Old 07-27-2012, 12:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Oh, I think this definitely deserves a new phone number of two.

Just repeat "not my problem, not my problem, not my problem" lalalalalala........