Just got a call from my attorney.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just got a call from my attorney.

He says we have a damned good shot at an uncontested since there are no children or assets to deal with, it should be "straight shot"all we need to do is get her signature. IF she decides to contest it, I will use her legal status (Warrant for her arrest out NOW as well as her criminal history) as one of the main reasons for divorce as well as her alcoholism and I am 110% sure she would NOT want to be in a hearing with judges and sherffis and baliffs discussing the fact that there is a warrant out for her arrest. Its up to her at this point, to contest it would be goofy and futile.

This was not what I had imitially wanted, I honestly THOUGHT she was ready to be married and live a calm, married life, of work, home, an occasional date night, and raising kids. She only has an interest in her drinking, and in still trying to do the house party scene at age 41. I am currently in the process of completing my bachelors degree, and I need a signifigant other who supports this, not one who is going to be at a house party sans spouse until 3am while I am studying????