He's folding the kids clothes and not mine

Old 07-05-2012, 11:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

He's folding the kids clothes and not mine

and all sorts of other petty resentful stupid ****.

I'm venting here instead of calling him names and engaging.

AH was a total idiot when I came back from camping with the kids. Does your A get all jittery in the mornings? Shaky? He's a mess and nearly hysterical. He's this way a lot, and I think it's from all the freaking booze.

Regardless, my initial reaction is a lot of anger. It was soooo wonderful being away from him and not having to be en gaurde like this. But now I'll just shift into ignore mode and get back to work as soon as this pain subsides. I'm sort of stranded on the couch right now, so he's especially pissed at me.

Thanks for reminding me of what a horrible partner you are, especially when I"m ill. Sure makes leaving your drunk ass easier.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:52 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's all pretty predictable, isn't it? Folding the kids' clothes and not yours. I'm sorry you're couch-ridden.

I can't tell you how many times I've thought this, but not actually typed it out. In fact, I'm going to type it out myself just so I can have the pleasure.

"Thanks for reminding me of what a horrible partner you are, especially when I'm ill. Sure makes leaving your drunk ass easier."
Old 07-05-2012, 11:54 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

There's tons more where that came from. Wait till you get to SAY it to him, as you drive out of the driveway in your rental truck....lol
Old 07-05-2012, 12:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

OMG I can feel your pain, but at the moment I'm ROFLMAO. I don't mean any disrespect, of course.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:03 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

After I filed for divorce but we were still living together my xah used to love to tell me how sorry I'd be because he was going to be wildly successful and sober. He could come through on that long worn promise of working so I could stay home to raise the kids. Ohh - that one kept me hooked for such a long time. I always bit my tongue and ignored him and I finally said "I'd rather be divorced from a wildly successful sober man then married to an unemployed drunk man."

Never heard that line again.