What can I do? Please...

Old 07-03-2012, 08:12 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sorry I mean prefer be at home alone than with my Abf in his car ... Puke
Old 07-03-2012, 08:44 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I'm very sorry you're dealing with this, and I pray you find a way out.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:50 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

He will be very drunk the next 24 hours,Galita.

It is good you are safe and not wherever he is.

Keep working on your plan to leave.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I surely hope that you can find a way to leave, very soon. 4th of july, Independence Day. I hope that this is Independence time for you, Galita.
when he is sober maybe you can get the money from him for your ticket. or maybe you have something you can hock for the money?
saying a prayer that you get out of this crazy making situation. He is truly a mess. and you dont have to live in it. be careful, and dont let him hurt you, even if you have to call police, or go to domestic violence help.
hugs
Old 07-04-2012, 08:14 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I know ,i cudent sleep last night , he woke up and I catch him almost close to pee in the corner of our bed , I stop him and I send him to the bad room , is sad is like a kid, then he wanted to huge me and saying sorry because he been drinking sinse afternoon and then he was walking all night in the house , Yes saw him like a acting like a kid hurts because I do love him , but I can't do anything here, I'm getting sick , tired always ...I don't want to leave him cus I love him but I'm ready to do it for my own sanity ....I need you guys pray for me , I feel so lonely and weak but reading all the post make me feel secure now what I'm going to do is right...
Thanks chicory , Jesse ,Egarden..

Besos
Old 07-04-2012, 08:30 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

You're right, Galita, you can't do anything there. You are not the cure.

He will likely continue this way for a long long time. We have watched alcoholics live this way well into their 70's.

If you leave, it will not matter that much to him, as he is drunk all the time in his brain. Even when he is not staggering around or trying to pee on the bed. Even during the times when he seems sober. He is still drunk in his brain. So what you do, Galita, it will not matter that much to him. He is unable to connect. He is unable to really care.

Keep planning to separate. It is the right thing for you both.

Blessings to you today.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:10 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Praying for you Galita, that you find the strength and money to leave, and that you soon settle into a peaceful place. You matter, and even if we love someone, we don't have to let them destroy us . He has a big big problem, and he is not going to stop just because you are hurting. He does not love his self, how can he love anyone else?
Be safe, prayers for both of you.
Old 07-04-2012, 06:20 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

wow - you are a strong woman. My AH did the same thing most of my marriage - the getting angry for no reason - acting like a child. The constant state of drunkeness and me loosing my sanity and begging for prayers. All part of my life. The difference is my husband would binge drink like this for 2-3 weeks and then cut back. By the end of week 2 my brain is mush and I think I am going crazy. He did the same thing - peeing in strange places...crying, blaming me, changing his mind.

If you can leave - find the courage. Do it. Be strong! When you leave, please think of me and all the other women who want to leave but stay behind and continue to live the hell. If you can, break free.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:32 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

sending a prayer