Well, the worries are back on

Old 06-30-2012, 05:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Well, the worries are back on

I didn't post this yesterday since I had no chance, but I had received a call back from my attorney yesterday.

He will now be coming to get the babies today. He had no carseats for them, but when the attorney told him that the carseats (that I bought) can go with the babies but that he must return them when I pick the babies up, he decided that he can now come.

So, back to the worries. I feel like I want to throw up I'm so worried for them.

Not only that, but it is a little annoying that I have to pretty much supply everything to him so that he can be with them, but it's not like it's anything new, considering that I've provided them with all that they've needed since they were born. I just hate that he can still take advantage of me even now that he's gone. He has no job, lives off his old uncle, pays no support (never has, really), but can still use everything that I provide for them.

Oh well. I will not have my children suffer since their dad can supply them with nothing. I have packed diapers, clothes, wipes, their sippy cups, bottles, will give them milk. I don't know if I should pack their pack and play, but I would think there should be a bed for them to sleep on at one of his sisters' or brother's home. I didn't pack food, since I'm sure that his family somewhere should have some food.

I need to remember to breathe and try my best to relax. He just better not show up smelling of alcohol.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you are going through this.i know you were excited yesterday because it meant you could spend time with your family. I didn't have children involved, so i don't have,inch advice, but I do like that you are remembering to breathe! And I would let go of the anger and feeling taken advantage of. Detach from that, fulfill your legal obligation,and document anything out of the norm. Hugs to you.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If he shows up smelling of alcohol, call the police.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Keep practicing your deep breathing exercises. This will help keep you calm and focused.

I also repeat the Serenity Prayer over and over; even saying it out loud helps.

(((hugs)))
Old 06-30-2012, 08:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

I hope your mom is still going with you and I hope you have your 'plan of action' from the other thread ready if needed.

Sending good thoughts and prayers for ALL of you that this goes very smoothly.

I also wanted to mention that it would have been wise to take pictures of both twins 'bodies' before they go, and then again when they come home. That way you would have further evidence if needed as to the care they 'do not' get while with their father, ie possible diaper rash, not bathed, still in same clothes, etc

I also have sent extra prayers that his HP helps him be a good dad this weekend and that he does take excellent care of the twins and stays off the booze while they are with him.

Love and hugs,