Just need encouragement

Old 06-29-2012, 05:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just need encouragement

I feel like I have survived the first day of the rest of my life. Barely. Running on 3 hrs sleep all day and apparently have to take the 2nd dose of Silenor doc said to take if one didn't work. I know tomorrow will be better when I've had a good night's rest.

The calls from jail have stopped and it very twistedly makes me feel empty and sad. I know that's just the Codie talking. I should be patting myself on the back for resisting the urge to answer one of the 30+ times he tried to call today. I'm sure to beg me to bail him out. I have to thank you all for your support or I would've answered. Seriously.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yeah, I'm sure you are definitely running on empty and that's never good for our state of mind. You must be exhausted. Take a hot bath, then get it extra cold in your house, put an extra blanket on the bed and hunker down for a good night's rest. Tomorrow take the time to look around you and enjoy the gifts that God gave us...bugs and birds and flowers and clouds. Life is meant to be good! You'll be ok....I promise. ((((Hugs)))