Worried for nothing....

Old 06-29-2012, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Worried for nothing....

Just got a message from my attorney about 10 mins ago. She told me that she got a call from xabf saying that he WON'T be able to make the trip up here tomorrow to get the babies.

Then she said that his phone doesn't allow him to do text messaging (I thought it did, it is one of those free cell phones) so he has no way to contact me. It took him a week to figure this out?!

Well, I guess the next time he is to see them will be the middle of July.

Wow. His first visit, missed. He probably has no money for gas. I don't understand this, as he was ok with the temporary custody schedule a week ago.

I actually kind of feel bad for him that he won't see the babies. I feel bad for the babies that their dad won't see them. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I do.

Wow. Really, that is all I can say.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh I am so happy....that means that we can take all my kiddos onto my mom's boat to watch the fireworks, and spend time together this weekend.

I am so relieved.

Just honestly feel bad for him and the babies.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hugs, WRW. I have a habit of feeling guilty for AXH's missed visits so I understand; however, I have to remind myself that the guilt is not mine. AXH has cancelled or no-showed for 10 weeks of his visits with DS - so this entire summer. AXH's choices, his loss. Because DS is amazing.

I think the DS is hurt by the no-shows, but he's realizing that he gets what he gets with him. It may not be what DS wants, but that's all his father can give. (Kudos to him because it's taken him a lot less time to figure it out than it took me.)

I just try to reinforce for DS that he is loved by his family, and is absolutely worthy - just by being himself - of that love and attention.

Woot woot! that you got some sort of notice before hand and can plan a wonderful weekend!

Anvilhead also makes a great point in her post. MY feelings are important too and I need to start remembering that more often.
:ghug3