Why do I want to bully the X?

Old 06-07-2012, 11:13 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
but I am still so resentful and angry that I keep relapsing contacting him, feeding his ego.

actually HIS ego isn't the problem here............you are unable and unwilling to accept that it is OVER, that he has GONE and that HE has moved on with HIS life. you are still back THERE....thinking that certainly THIS TIME he will see the light and realize just how awesome you are and completely capitulate and become everything YOU wanted him to be, and fulfill your every need.

that is your own faulty mindset, based on fantasy, need and the inability to fully embrace responsibility for your own self, your own happiness, your own life circumstances. you aren't claiming your own life right now, you are still trying to claim HIS. you still want somebody else to FIX you.

i promise you...the very day you don the mantle of self sufficiency, self actualization and self worth, your attitude and outlook will change. when YOU accept YOU, as is, warts and all. when the only person's opinion that truly matters is your own. when you need to look no further than the mirror.........

this isn't about HIM at all............
I know anvilhead...I am not blaming him at all, I know is me. I am trying really hard to change my mindset, he can never make me happy, I know happiness is an inside job.
I will try all the suggestions I was given here, just now I decided to write SR than to send an email...it is progress after all :-)
I love you and really value your opinion. Thank you.