so far so good

Old 12-30-2003, 06:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

so far so good

My ex A is back and things have been going very well. He is not telling me how much he wants things to be different he is Showing me. I'm pleasently suprised. I am still very weary but I am taking it one day at a time. I recently suggested that he start taking this amino acid (L-Glutamine) because it is good for Acid reflux and it helps with alcohol cravings. He has been taking it and it seems to be helping. He went to his fathers for xmas because he did not feel comfortable going with me to my family's house (they hate him right now). At his fathers house they all drink and get drunk. He called me to tell me he hated it over there and wanted to go home. He did not want to drink nor did he want to be around them. I am not putting to much stock in the amino acid but it does seem to be helping him out some. I know he did not drink while he was there because his step mom asked me why he wasn't drinking. She is having a very rough time with his dad. She doesn't want to see that he has a problem even though she knows deep down he does. I just wanted to let you all know that so far I have had 8 wonderful days with this man and I will continue to pray and hope for the best. I know at any time this could change so I am going to enjoy it as long as it lasts. Thank you so much for all your words of wisdom and un judging ears. God Bless each of you and I will continue to pray for each and everyone of you and your A's.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Heartbroke,

You have our prayers!!

Hugs,
JT
Old 12-30-2003, 08:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Heartbroke

Enjoy each day.....not because it may not last...but because each new day is just that...new and wonderful and full of possibilities. I will light a candle for you and your spouse. You that you might open youself up to the happiness we all deserve and Him that he will continue on his path to wholeness.

Hugs from this mom to you.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes....enjoy every minute. Keep focused on what is happening now!!

Blessings,
Constant