Dear XABF

Old 05-07-2012, 07:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dear XABF

I hope and pray you find peace.

I pray and hope that I will eventually find peace knowing and accepting that I will never hear your voice, never smell you, never taste or touch you again. I am so envious and jealous of the drink that gets to take and taste your last breath. I wish it could have been me.

It's time to let go.

I have to heal.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I empathize with your pain and hope you find peace in the latter part of this year. Just think, the next half of your year can go towards working on your own peace and recovery.

I hate to say this but when I read of how you long to smell your XABF breath or taste him again, I thought of my own ABF whom I can't even stand to be within two yards of because to be frank, he ALWAYS smells like beer. Even at work this morning he smelled of last nights beer fest. Ugh.

Good luck to you on your journey. You have completed the first, most difficult step.

Hugs and Love being sent your way!

CS
Old 05-07-2012, 11:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you CS!

Hugs to you as well.

I hate that lingering alcohol smell ad the over-stench of gum and mouthwash trying to hide it. I did get to smell it when he or I picked each other up at the airport. I was luckier than most, mine never drank around me only because it was long distance and we only saw each other about 3 months of the year. I did have the pleasure of hearing his slurring words every night we were apart on the phone. Oh, and his stupid drunk texts and emails.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

((((Zoe)))) xoxoxoxoxoooxoxox