sponsor

Old 04-24-2012, 12:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

sponsor

my AXGF came into town last weekend after a month of rehab, a month at a SL, and another month of rehab. she wanted to come home to see her kids(supposedly) before going to another SL. long story short, it was an awesome weekend. but then she used the night before she left. i went over to her place in the morning after i had got off work to drop some stuff off, and i saw the needle and syringe on her bathroom floor. she easily could have OD'd. she had been planning on driving her truck back out to cali, but due to the change in events she hopped on the first flight back out the SL. this was very difficult for me to swallow. to sum up my emotions...i got high as a kite from the weekends events because my drug was back(her) and started withdrawls as soon as i saw that needle. pretty sickning. so i hit up a meeting that night. i had been to about 7 meetings prior, but hadnt been for about a month. i never knew how to go about getting a sponsor, and i felt like i needed one bad. my head was spinning out of control. so i shared and spoke up about a sponsor. after the meeting i had people reach out to me, it was so awesome. so i have a sponsor now and i am doing much better.. i am excited to get better and focus on myself, but know that it will take time. i just though i would share, thank you