court tomorrow

Old 04-19-2012, 06:47 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thinking of you today. YOU CAN DO THIS! I've got my armor, my chain-mail, and my mace ready! It's like Game of Thrones in here!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My thoughts and prayers are with you today. You are strong and will be able to handle it.
In October 2010, I went to my RAH place of business and beat hime up (not proud very ashamed of what I did). He didnt call the cops put 4 witnesses did and I was charged with DV, one year probabation and 6 months anger managment classes with all woman. IT WAS PROPABLY THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED _ WAKE UP CALL FOR ME. I will never allow anyone to bring me to that point again. After one year of probation and completed the class it was taken off my record.

GOOD LUCK Today!!!!! Keep us posted
Old 04-19-2012, 07:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Linkin Park Enthusiast

WELL?!

Sorry, it's only 10 am here, you probably aren't even awake yet.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:08 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Thinking of you today and hoping it all goes in your favor.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:16 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I missed this whole thread last night, but am catching up now and just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers this morning.
I hope you were able to get some sleep last night.
I seriously want to kick this guys a$$.
Please keep us updated today. Hugs to you.
M
Old 04-19-2012, 07:41 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Oh yeah, save a seat on that bus for me! Sending you lots of positive thought and support WTBH:
Old 04-19-2012, 08:37 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Prayers today! And wearing my Team WTBH t-shirt under my work clothes! ; )
Old 04-19-2012, 08:43 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I don't know your story but my thoughts and prayers are with you today as you go through this difficult ordeal.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:52 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Thinking about you and fingers crossed the prelim goes well for you.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:02 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Sending good thoughts for you!
:ghug3

I wanna ride the codie bus! With the pink paint gun of shame!

First the codie dance!
Old 04-19-2012, 11:07 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

I'm praying for you that this nightmare will be behind you!
Old 04-19-2012, 12:07 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

Much love and prayers heading your direction! <3
Old 04-19-2012, 12:28 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

You have my support and prayers also.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:00 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Bump! Any updates?
Old 04-19-2012, 03:36 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Hi- update... Good news is that court went as well as it possibly could have. If AH hadn't played games with the prosecutor (ie: making statements that he wasn't sure he felt safe with my being cleared of all charges-- this info came to me second hand from the prosecutor to my lawyer). The charges were placed on file with no finding and if I stay out of trouble for 6 months they will all be dismissed and expunged. So, it went okay.

Bad news is that I got to work to find my boss and her boss wanting to meet. There has been continued publicity about this drama in the local paper and I knew earlier this week when they met with me that things were not going well for me at work. Well, they used my being out for half a day as a segueway into the following: I was told that I have been out too often (I have been out for 4.5 days this whole year). Two of the 4.5 were court related. The others were bc the girls were ill and I can not rely on AH to stay home with them and I took this job in part bc it was sold as sooooo flexible and understanding blah blah blah. So, they tell me that bc I have been out soooo much (and my boss stated that she has observed me leaving early and coming late-- NEITHER OF WHICH ARE TRUE) I am no longer on salary and will be paid per diem until the last day of school and then my employment will be re-evaluated. My state is an at will state, I can be changed from salary to hourly at the employers whim, I no longer have benefits and I can almost guarantee that I will not have a job in June. This is not about my job performance or attendance. This is about the fact that bad press is bad for the umbrella organization and originally everyone was supportive and great when they thought this would be quiet and go away fast. But it has been sensationalized like it's a major news story and my employer is looking for a reason to dump me and that's what greeted me when I got there today.

I can't take anymore. I have spent the past year in one crisis after another. Last year at this time I learned my job was cut. I found a job finally and enjoyed it and have done an excellent job. But the image of the organization took a hit with their employee's arrest and now I am back in panic mode.

I'm tired of trying to stay strong. I feel like if I let myself start to cry I am going to have a total breakdown. I can barely look at my girls (bc I of course now have cancelled summer camp, and all extracurriculars that they were signed up for bc I can't waste a cent) bc I have to tell them ONCE again that the promises of summer things that they did not have last summer will once again be taken away. All year I've worked long long long hours on the re-accredidation of the school. I didn't ask for comp time or extra pay. I get to work early and leave when others do. And bc AH abused me but I got arrested, I now have no reputation in town, kids can't come to my house to play with my kids, and now my career is done for. I'm at the end of what I can manage and stand. It is too much.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:58 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Oh, WTBH. I don't know what to do. Jump for joy that this can all be expunged off your records or wanting to throttle your X for messing not only with you and your livelihood but also the girls' support. What a *@(@#*$&*!

Big old bear hugs.

I know I don't have to say it, but please, please be careful around him. Please take whatever steps you can to make sure you're never any where alone with him.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:24 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

(((WTBH))) - I'm glad things went as well as they could in court, but I am livid about your job thing and you don't even wann KNOW of all the things I've thought of doing to your AH (none of it good, promise).

I had to work today, asked ((Anvil)) to keep an eye out for an update and let me know via e-mail on my phone. I'm sure I'm just one of many who have been sending up prayers and good thoughts for you, your girls, and your lawyer.

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better, I really do. I guess this means you still don't qualify for the DV housing, since there was "no finding" and that totally ticks me off, too. All I know to do is keep sending up lots of prayers, and I will continue to do that.

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy
Old 04-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
Linkin Park Enthusiast

Things will get better, although it will take a while, but it will happen.

At least you are moving forward in your relationship with him (or should I say, the end of it) so that way, at least he can't hurt you anymore.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:52 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

I am trying like you would not believe, to think of some silver lining in this. So far I am coming up with nothing. I get that my employer can do whatever they want but it f'ing sucks that they were so nice and supportive and then WHAM blindside me with this today. It would have been a lot easier to just have been told this 2 weeks ago. So, here I am heading into an April school vacation (which I no longer get paid for mind you so not sure how to cover bills with NO notice that a check I expected won't be coming) stressed out of my mind. At what point does this alleged "higher power" stop testing me?
Old 04-19-2012, 05:17 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Words, especially written ones fail me with recent developments WTBH.

Just know this. I am sending kind thoughts your way. Also I don't know that Scaredy Squirrel is an appropriate Avitar for you any longer.