I dont need to call him..I dont need to call him.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I dont need to call him..I dont need to call him.

At times like these I wish my A n I werent having NC!!! I gotta share this with somebody! So ill share it here you guys are saving me from breaking the no contact rule.

I got a new JOB! Ive been struggling to get a job thats flexible around my college courses. My car also broke down a couple of months ago so my Mom and I have been sharing her car. Which has been crazy!!! I havent been able to rely on her much so I am VERY lucky to get a job within walking distance!
And ive received an email about a second job to pick up once classes are over. Im close to getting my independence back. Thank goodness. Thanks for listening!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Don't fold, you are heading in the right direction, keep moving forward, he is not Mr. Right.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post
Don't fold, you are heading in the right direction, keep moving forward, he is not Mr. Right.
Thanks! Your right... he WAS Mr. Right now lol. hmmm probably new eye candy at my new job wink wink haha.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Today is a New Day

Hooray on the new job!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yay for you! Glad you can tell us, don't pick the phone up, it won't take you anywhere you really want to go!

Best of luck with your new job!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 05:33 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

This is a great place to come share news. I relied on it heavily during my NC periods.

Congrats on life taking a positive turn! Keep us posted.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:14 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Congratulations! Doors are definitely opening!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yay! Your post inspires me--7 weeks since my ABF dumped me ON THE PHONE--after proposing(!), blamed me for all of his alcohol and mental issues, etc etc, and I've been failing at the no contact. Last contact was Saturday--and I'm vowing not to contact again. Thank you for sharing!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:10 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Girl good for you! I'm at 4 days NC... Not
Easy but taking it one day at a time...
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Congrats on the new job!!! The job will help along with the school work to keep you busy and you won't think about the NC as much. That's been my strength---working and keeping myself as busy as I possibly can so when I do sit down and have time to think about "him"...I'm too tired to act on it even if I wanted to. I'm going into my second month of NC with my STBXAH and it gets a little easier every day. The only thing that makes me mad is when he figured out he couldn't get to me by calling our son on the house phone---he stopped calling him too and he's 4 so he doesn't understand any of this at all. Sad, but he's better off without him if he's going to keep truckin' down the destructive alcoholic path. We are going through a divorce as well and I could come up with 1,000 reasons to contact him over this or that but I just simply choose not to because they feed on any sign of weakness and I won't give him the satisfaction. The only thing I need to be talking to him about is our son and if he so chooses to step out of his life as well---there's nothing I can do to stop him. Other than that, he can tell it to the judge because I have talked and threatened for 10yrs...and I'm done. There's nothing left to say.