Blogs

Notices

UGH, lawyers!

Old 04-04-2012, 09:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
1000 Post Club

I haven't followed all your posts but is your husband an alcoholic only? Because if he uses drugs than he could start the car "higher than a kite" and that's dangerous driving as well. I knew an alcoholic who paid a shady mechanic to somehow "bypass" the machine. He ended up smashing into a light post. I guess my point is if someone is extremely determined they will find a way to drive messed up. You don't have control over if your husband will continue to drive intoxicated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Justfor1 For This Useful Post:
wicked (04-05-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 08:06 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Justfor1 View Post
I haven't followed all your posts but is your husband an alcoholic only? Because if he uses drugs than he could start the car "higher than a kite" and that's dangerous driving as well. I knew an alcoholic who paid a shady mechanic to somehow "bypass" the machine. He ended up smashing into a light post. I guess my point is if someone is extremely determined they will find a way to drive messed up. You don't have control over if your husband will continue to drive intoxicated.
No, he's never used drugs not even pot in college or anything. He is taking antidepressants but I noticed that he stopped taking his Paxil about a week ago. Not sure what that's all about but he had mentioned that the paxil made his cravings for alcohol get worse. He said that on the Paxil, he couldn't stop drinking. Hmmm, I didn't bother to point out the times I found him plastered over the months before the paxil anyway. It wasn't worth arguing about.