Starting to find a way out.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Starting to find a way out.

I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do what I've always wanted to do and what me and my xabf talked about alot, but I need to do on my own. I'm going to go travelling. Luckily for me I have good friends with similar interests so that's it the applications for visas are in in for a years working visa in New Zealand. I'm very nervous at the thought of it but excited at the same time!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good for you! Last night I watched a movie "Eat, Pray, Love" about a woman who went traveling for a year to find herself. It's a good one to see if you haven't seen it already. The central message is that a meaningful life is there for the asking, but we have to be willing to take the steps to live it fully.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good for you!!
Keep making little steps toward your goal so you dont get sidetracked!...you can do it!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I love adventures! Go for it! And keep us posted so we can live vicariously through you. I gotta get these kids through college before I get to jet set!
Old 03-16-2012, 03:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Fabulous CAZ12.

You do it my love, your young enough to get thru this quicker and this is the ultimate, best way to do it. You will have doubts and fears but better to have them far enough away so as not to get sucked right back in!

I wish like you Id seen my weakness earlier on in life so I could of spared myself.

So CEASE the day and have the time of your life!

"SoaringSpirits" I have also seen that film and yes it was brilliant.

Lots of luck, Love and Light for your journey.
xxxxxxx
Old 03-16-2012, 07:53 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thank you for all your encouraging posts I really do appreciate them.

My visa has been granted so as my friend and I said, We're swapping a haggis for a kiwi! It feels good to be putting all my efforts into planning this adventure than my A. I need to rediscover who I am again.
My biggest worry right now is how do I fit my favourite heels and dresses into a backpack and do I really have to give up my Rihanna red hair because it's hard to manage?!
Life's too short to not see the world and enjoy it.