Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Friends and Family > Friends and Family of Alcoholics
Reload this Page >

STBRAH is going to make me have a nervous breakdown. PLease help need advise!

STBRAH is going to make me have a nervous breakdown. PLease help need advise!

Old 02-29-2012, 01:30 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by brownhorse View Post
Really! I just need to start a blog! It continues today. After not helping me pick up D4 that was throwing up at school, he agreed to watch him today because D4 now has a fever. He knew about this at 5 yesterday and that we were also expecting an ice storm. Which is was icy but had let up by 6:45 or so. I text him at 6:20. "Can you try to come early in case the roads are bod?" NO ANSWER Call at 6:30 No ANSWER He calls me at 6:50 which is the time he was originally suppose to be at the house and just woke up. It's not his fault the alarm didn't go off and he couldn't find his phone. Then, He showed up 40 minutes later. He is ten minutes away!!! I had to call in to miss my first hour class after taking off suddenly yesterday to get my sick son. REMINDER: STBXRAH Is unemployed!!!!!

Will he ever realize running out of gas, alarm clock not going off, and asking D9 to lie to his mother are not accidents! They are his fault! He thinks I am overacting because I have said he is putting our kids in danger. I am going to have a nervous breakdown and no life because I have to wait to find out if he is dependable everytime he is suppose to be with kids.

And is the garlicky, stale odor him drinking? Or a sign that an organ is not processing his food correctly from past drinking?
I do know that taking Antabuse tablets when in recovery produces a garlicky, stale breath. They are warned of it by the center.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Sorry!
Made a complete mess of that, supposed to be, quote above. Trying to figure out "quoting".
Old 02-29-2012, 02:50 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
I AM CANADIAN

ok? so what is up with the double postings?...i thought it was me...

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
I have to wait to find out if he is dependable everytime he is suppose to be with kids.

no, no you don't have to WAIT, he has proven to you over and over again that he cannot be depended upon, EVER. ain't gonna happen. not in his genes, or his psychological make up. which means, you find a solid plan B. just how it is.
I totally AGREEwith this....
Old 03-01-2012, 05:33 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks all! Again got me through a very hard few days. I am in Al-anon but with XAH can't always make it.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:41 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

After reading through this entire thread brownhorse, your final comment honestly threw me.

"I am in Alanon, but with exah can't always make it."

When..are..you..going...to...stop.. thinking...you...might...be...able...to...depend.. .on...your..exah? You apparently can not. He has proven it over and over again. Pretend he's dead. if he was dead, how would you figure this out. You are not a victim, but you are beginning to read like one.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I wrote ExAH, you wrote STBRAH, but you are separated? What is a STBRecoveringAH?