SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   OT - Can't remember when I laughed so hard! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/247688-ot-cant-remember-when-i-laughed-so-hard.html)

LaTeeDa 02-01-2012 01:30 PM

OT - Can't remember when I laughed so hard!

I just followed a link posted on another forum and spent the last half hour laughing so hard tears were running down my face. If you could use a laugh, as we all could, here is the place:

*LANGUAGE WARNING* If R-Rated words offend you, do not click.

Damn You Auto Correct! » 15 Most Popular Autocorrects From January, 2011

L

tabatha 02-01-2012 01:43 PM

Ha Ha Thanks so much for the lunch-, Uh, I mean laugh!

lillamy 02-01-2012 01:55 PM

I LOVE that site!!!

For someone who loves typos, it's a goldmine!

My all-time favorite typo must be when my boss was out of town and I needed him to review a document, so I e-mailed it to him. He texted me and said:

"Sorry, cant help you bc my hard di*k broke."
I'm fairly sure he meant to type an s, but it turned into a c.

I've saved that. Just in case he's ever mean to me. :D

Impurrfect 02-01-2012 02:01 PM

(((LTD))) - That site is hilarious. I have a love-hate relationship with the autocorrect on my phone. I was just glad that when I was posting to SR on my phone, it changed my name to "amazing" and not "amazon":)

Hugs and prayers,

Amy

BobbyJ 02-01-2012 02:02 PM

:rotfxko

Mine didnt even have auto correct on his phone and I still got messages like those!

PurpleWilder 02-01-2012 03:21 PM

Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes and my stomach muscles hurt. Makes me glad I don't have a cell phone!

BuffaloGal 02-01-2012 03:49 PM

I laughed, I cried, I wet my pants. I love this site. No matter how in the dumps I am, it always makes me laugh all the way from the bottom of my feet. The only downside is trying to explain to my daughter what's so funny.

lillamy 02-01-2012 03:55 PM

BuffaloGal, I usually read it in the bathroom at work. People have started avoiding me. I'm now "the strange lady who sits and chuckles in the handicap stall."

ElegantlyWasted 02-01-2012 04:02 PM

THX. Can't stop laughing! I actually want a Pancake Attack....

catlovermi 02-01-2012 05:33 PM

My stomach HURTS from laughing so hard! - Thx!

TakingCharge999 02-03-2012 03:19 PM

"Special cucumber unit" :lmao
Thanks for sharing!

heathersweeds 02-03-2012 07:42 PM

I spent about 2 hours on the "bad gift" link laughing so hard all by myself! I had so much fun! Thank you so much!!

Linkmeister 02-03-2012 08:09 PM

I made the mistake of drinking some Diet Pepsi while reading these........still laughing.....rereading....still laughing. :) :) :)

Jadmack25 02-03-2012 08:17 PM

Have not finished laughing even yet. Mobile phones scared me enough BEFORE seeing what this app can do.
My daughter's phone turns voicemail message into text or something, and simple messages end up wacky.

Sorry all, just began laughing again and need to get to a SAFE place to do it.

Tuffgirl 02-04-2012 09:36 AM

OMG a site for people like me who can't get the hang of touchscreens nor how to turn off the damn autocorrect! After a few epic fails myself, I have taken to only texting in emergencies and only a few words at a time! WTH is up with these phones and the autocorrect feature? Some programmer in a back room is laughing his a$$ off at the rest of us newbs out there!

Thanks for sharing - this is awesome!

dancingnow 02-04-2012 10:49 AM

I have to admit I usually don't enjoy humor with R rated language and sexual lewdness but the interchange on some of these were just too funny I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks for sharing!

MsMahon 02-05-2012 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by BobbyJ (Post 3265163)

Mine didnt even have auto correct on his phone and I still got messages like those!

Haha Bobbyj I can soooo relate to that.

Mine was exactly the same.

:)

xx

blwninthewind 02-05-2012 11:26 PM

after a few close calls myself i turned off my autocorrect...

but those are hysterical... I think I woke up the kids laughing...

Thanks...LaTeeDa, I needed that!