calling counselor

Old 01-30-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

My stomach problem is strange... I'm not throwing up but feels like flu...mixed with stress...
Old 01-30-2012, 01:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

TCB, your stomach symptoms could be any number of things, but I can tell you that times in my life when I was under extreme stress my stomach would give me fits, too. In my case I would get severe indigestion when I ate certain foods and it felt like I had a big cement brick in my stomach. Only a prescription drug was able to give me any relief.

Take care -- you could be making the problem worse by allowing it to go on this long
Old 01-30-2012, 01:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Well the stomach problem just started today...after a bad cold...
Old 01-30-2012, 02:15 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Take care -- you could be making the problem worse by allowing it to go on this long
Obviously, TCB, I am not a doctor, but I have had the same symptoms for years.
First, I was given Zantac, the omeprazole (still working) but now I have to have an upper and lower endoscopes? (sp?) to find the source of the pain.
I hope you can find some relief, cause I know how pain can slow you down. It's a distraction.

Your husband wants life to remain as it is, he is in charge this way. Please don't let him know about anything. (I am recovering, so I remember how I wanted to control, it is an illusion that I gave up, but it was hard.)
Now it is about survival for you and your kids. He can continue to live his miserable life without you and your children. If he gets a hint that things are changing he will want to preserve what he has now. Desperation and alcohol do not mix.
I wish I could load up the phone I have and send it to you. (yep, i am codified )
Be calm and cool. Think before you act.
I will be sending good vibes and there are many who have been on your path with good advice.
Sending strength to you.

Beth

:ghug3
Old 01-30-2012, 02:24 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TCB5568 View Post
Well the stomach problem just started today...after a bad cold...
Oh, sorry ... my mistake. I knew you had been sick and I thought it was these stomach issues all along. You poor thing! You've been thru the mill!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:49 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

st. vincent de paul. call them. get some cash. buy pay as you go phone with cash. come on, you can do this. we are here with you. believe me, no on here let me down. they walked the whole way with me. trust us.