Weird message....

Old 01-12-2012, 04:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Weird message....

I just found a message from a moderator from Dec saying some of my posts had been removed that were bothersome to other members and I am a little worried bc I haven't been on here for probably 2 months at this point and can't think of anything I might have said that was offensive before that...

Anyway, I am posting this here so maybe one of the mods can contact me-- I am worried maybe my acct has been hacked into by stbxah... He used my computer over Thanksgiving when he was with the girls and while I have passwords galore, I don't doubt his ability to be sneaky... I've had to change my cell ph number relatively recently bc he called our carrier and had a voicemail to text feature added to my line so that he would receive all my voicemails in text form.

So, anyway, I have no idea what posts might have been removed or what I might have said (or someone being me said) but I am sorry in for it all...

I think the safest bet is if someone messages me and lets me know how to change my screen name?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

so, it definitely appears stbxah or someone he involved, hacked into my email or computer or something and got into SR as me...

i feel totally violated and sick right now -- i came here tonight bc i am struggling with not letting his treatment of the girls impact me and now i am worried sick about what he's done and i feel awful that he or someone he involved, posed as me and posted rude things...

sorry everyone...
Old 01-12-2012, 05:15 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
rmm

My user name is now showing up as RMM and I am concerned that all my past history (past posts etc...) are deleted from my profile. This history was something I was using to keep a record of a lot of exah's behavior and I am hoping someone can make it available to me again as my old self- wanttobehealthy!

Can someone help?!

It was really therapeutic for me to see how far I'd come and to remind myself of the things I'd never tolerate again and I hope that I haven't lost all that history...
Old 01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

figured it out-- no worries-- sorry for all the posting!
Old 01-12-2012, 05:30 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

ummm....

wanttobe ?

Have you figured it out? Is your user name ok? If not let me know and I will escalate this issue to the Administrators.

If your user name is fine then also let me know so I can delete this thread.

thanx

Mike
Moderator, SR
Old 01-13-2012, 08:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Try passwords in other languages. Its amazing how long the cuss words are in German! LOL!