Homelife Just Sucks

Old 01-03-2012, 12:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Homelife Just Sucks

Things are progressively getting worse at home, I am considering asking home to move out. Since my last post he went online and read ALL of my posts on here, he accused me of cheating, came out to his parents and asked for help with rehab then within 48 hours started drinking again, and to make my life any easier just told me he called the suicide hotline (drunk) after I tried to talk to him earlier about how a co-worker committed suicide yesterday. Nothing in our relationship is about me it is him, his problems, his life, how he wants to be better, how he feels. I am so tired but love him, I just don't know how to move on with my life living with him. I was going to try my best to separate myself from him while living together but it is getting harder and I kind of want to ask him to move out. But I know I would feel guilty asking him to leave his home and then also he called the suicide hotline......... My social outside of the home life is getting better, but home life is getting harder. This is the first time I wanted to cry in a while not because I feel bad but more so that I came home to him drink at 5 pm and unable to go grocery shop with me then he passed out and after I got home from a bartering gig he was very drunk using a cup as an ashtray and told me he called suicide hotline after I told him I didn't want to talk to him tonight/when he is drunk. I was so happy when I got home, now I just want to run and run far. I guess what I have to figure out is if I can live with this, is I should ask him to move out, or give him an ultimatum....
Old 01-03-2012, 03:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Home things work out for you, I will say a prayer.

Big Hugs,

Bill
Old 01-03-2012, 03:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I'm really sorry things are getting worse for you at home, but it doesn't have to be this way. It sounds as though his disease is progressing. You are not required to have a front-row seat to his self-destruction. You do have the right to be happy!

Vent away anytime, we are with you!