He wants to come back.

Old 12-15-2011, 07:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He wants to come back.

Or at least stay separated and try to fix things. He'll go to rehab and AA and sign any papers I need for any kind of support, he'll let me stay at the farm, he'll do anything to get me back. He loooovesss me and misses me sooooo much. Oh, by the way, do I want to get high because he has some good weed?
:rotfxko
Seriously? Really? You think that'll help your case you dumba$$. He also was proud to tell me that in the past three weeks since he's been gone and getting effed up, that he didn't pass out, puke, or pee the bed! But then he told me that he had to drink himself to passing out so he could sleep since he missed me so much. And he only went to the ex-girlfriend's house to get effed up because she has good drugs and he never did anything that would jeopordize our marriage! :rotfxko
It's too much. I cannot stand it, I am laughing so hard.
As if I would take you back, dude.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Aren't they just precious?
Old 12-15-2011, 07:39 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
a southern belle

WOW...he's a keeper!!

good luck darlin'.....mags
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

OMFG!!!

Seriously?!?

That's just the very definition of clueless. again...
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

R O F L M A O

Oh sheesh. I had to stop half way through and run to the bathroom I was laughing so hard I was about to wet my pants.

Yep, that is the DISTORTED REALITY of a PRACTICING A.

Thank you for the laugh and glad you had one too!

Love and hugs,
Old 12-15-2011, 07:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Un-effing-believable. Yes dear, I'll do anything you want, since you promised to go to AA. This is a real laugher. I'm so sorry you heard that pathetic line of bull. It should also be posted in what normies wouldn't hear. No one should hear that quack quack stuff.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Old 12-16-2011, 03:14 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Ummm......er......I'm afraid I got nothin'....

Poor man really does need help, doesn't he. I do hope he gets it.
Old 12-16-2011, 03:55 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Holy Crap..I am speechless!
Old 12-16-2011, 04:04 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

When he said he'd go to AA, etc. I replied,"That would be so good for you. Good luck with that!"
Old 12-16-2011, 04:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

He really must be my ex's separated at birth twin. Good for you.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:58 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
oln

And mine lol, mine hasnt even offered to go to AA but hes soooo confused as to why im not fighting to get him back, since the ex gf he left me for, must have seen sense and dumped him. Apparently though he says there was nothing ever in it so we can be a family again
Old 12-16-2011, 07:58 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
To thine own self be true.

Pitiful.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:27 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Gee, and why wouldn't you want to go back to him- after all he only went to the ex girlfriend's place because she had good drugs and he hasn't peed the bed for a while! That would reel anyone in- don't ya think? How truly sad how alcohol screws up any rational cognitive functioning. My XABF commented on the way to detox that he would most probably stay friends with the woman who provided him with oxys forever because they were good friends! WTF???
Old 12-16-2011, 11:26 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Wow, he really knows how to romance a girl...

NEXT!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:45 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

What a depressing situation. Tell him he has to earn your trust and respect. That he can call on the anniversary of putting down a drink.
Old 12-18-2011, 09:10 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Skipper

I can see his dating site ad:

Good man with good weed, considering going to AA. Ability to go one whole night without peeing or puking the bed. Will not cheat on you with ex-gf when I'm going to pick up that good weed. I'm a catch! Call me!!
Old 12-18-2011, 06:38 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

OMG this is why I so need and love this website.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:29 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

He came to get the kids yesterday and it got really ugly. DD had called him at 11am andhe said he'd be here in 45 minutes. By 1pm, he still hadn't showed, so she called him again and he said it'd be an hour. I had things to do, grocery shopping, dropping off my oldest's friend to her Dad's house, etc, and then come home and clean the house as my parents are coming in on Tuesday. I texted him and asked him to please come now that I had stuff to do. He didn't answer, so I texted again and asked him to please hurry so I could get going and that if he didn't get here by 1:45, I'd just take the kids with me and he could see them another day. He didn't answer. Finally, at 1:30 he calls and says he was in the bathroom and was now at the gas station on his way and why was I rushing him. I explained, nicely, that I was supposed to meet DD's friend's Dad at 1pm 25 minutes away and that he had now been sitting there waiting for us, and also that since 11:30, that kids had been standing with their noses pressed to the window waiting for him and that telling them he was coming and then not was kind of disappointing for them. He grunted and I told him to just come on.

He got here, got out of the truck and we all were outsde at that point and he starts screaming about how I rushed him and how he ddn't have time to get his clothes and things he picked up here on FRIDAY out of his truck becase I rushed him and now there was no room in the truck for the kids because of ME. He got the stuff Friday at 9:30am. knew he was getting the kids Sunday, he had all weekend to get the stuff out of the truck. I just said, well let's make room for them, and he started unloading it. At that point he lost it.
He was screaming at the top of his lungs, cussing at me, calling me hateful names, he almost threw a bulletin board at me, told my 18 year old that he raised since she was 7 to go Eff herself, tried blaming everything on me, the kids are screaming crying, and my 8 year old stood up to his Dad when Dad said that this was all my fault, DS says,"Actually, Dad, this is your fault, and you're being mean." At that point, AH grabbed the stuff he had unloaded, told us all to Eff ourselves, threw $200 in cash at me and while I'm scrambling on the ground to pick it all up before it blew away, he yells that we will need to find a new place to live and that he's not giving us another dime.
Nice guy. Now the kids are afraid of him, rightly so, I'm afraid of him, thank God I got the house key from him on Friday, or I'd be terrified to be home. We went to town, did our errands, came home and his parents were sitting in the driveway. I told them everything, all of what happened yesterday and all of what has been happening at work where he's not been showing up, and when he does he stinks like last night's booze, how he called telling me he looooved me, asking if I wanted to get high, etc. I told them it was time they heard my side of the story.
I guess today I'll try and get a DVP order against him. I'm afraid of what he'll do now because he's never been that out of control before. The kids don't want to go with him, and I don't blame them. I called the police yesterday and they told me to do this today.
Please wish us luck. I'm afraid I'll come home to the house trashed. I did tell his parents that if he stepped foot on the property that I would call the police on him, so hopefully he stays away. I also told them that kids were afraid of him. He actually called after about 2 hours after his parents left ad I let it go to voicemail and he wanted to talk to the kids. I asked if they would like to call him back and they both said they were afraid of him and didn't want to talk to him. My poor babies.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:32 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Oh and I also found out from 10 year old DD that he was passing out while in mid-sentence on Thursday evening when he took them to eat, I told her that he was probably just tired and she said se'd seen people just tired before and that Dad looked like his sister (who is a pillhead) when she was "taking too many pills the doctors gave her". Lovely.