Kind of annoying, but silly/cute...

Old 11-26-2011, 02:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Kind of annoying, but silly/cute...

So, first off, I'm in bed with a fever & just feel yuck, but, good news, my husband is here with the kids outside decorating the house for Christmas. I have to say, even though I don't feel well, it's nice I'm able to give myself the rest I need to today to feel better! I'm very appreciative for that!

Anyway, as I said they're out front decorating, my husband, 7 yr old daughter, & 3 yr old son. Both kids LOVE Justin Bieber... (this is the annoying but cute part)"
They're blaring JB on the stereo in the truck & the kids are singing & dancing (cute) but my dear husband thinks its "cool" to turn the bass up! I'm laughing bc it reminds me of a teenager, but annoyed bc I'm pretty sure it's annoying others in our neighborhood too...but then again, I'm not out there, so our neighbors are free to go tell him to turn it down
It's funny bc 4 months ago, I would be out there demanding it be turned down, but now realize, there's no need for that. And, 4 mos ago, I wouldn't be giving myself this time to rest.... It's cool how things have changed.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((platinum))) - I bet that IS adorable. I'm sure the neighbors will love seeing the kids dance, so much, they'll be too busy smiling to complain

Hope you get to feeling better, glad you are taking time to rest.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy