SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Now here's a novel way of going about it... (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/241662-now-heres-novel-way-going-about.html)

Tuffgirl 11-22-2011 08:05 AM

Now here's a novel way of going about it...

Wife sells husband on Craigslist - MSN Popular Searches News

I wonder, though, who'd want to buy him? She might have gotten more offers if she paid someone to take him!

:lmao

Happy Tuesday, all!
~T

lillamy 11-22-2011 10:06 AM

Maybe setting him out on the kerb with the recycling would be a swifter way?

GettingBy 11-22-2011 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by lillamy (Post 3179739)
Maybe setting him out on the kerb with the recycling would be a swifter way?

If only it were that easy, eh?!?!?!

lillamy 11-22-2011 10:39 AM

I don't know. Seems there are enough of us codies out there that someone would come along and pick him up... ;)

Tuffgirl 11-22-2011 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by lillamy (Post 3179773)
I don't know. Seems there are enough of us codies out there that someone would come along and pick him up... ;)

LMAO! God help me, it'd probably BE ME!

Pelican 11-22-2011 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by lillamy (Post 3179773)

:bus

Ha! Tuffgirl, you'd just be sitting on the same codie bus as the rest of us!

I can see us now - offering him a homemade casserole and crooning about how he's just been misunderstood - that's all, just a little misunderstanding!:lmao

Tuffgirl 11-22-2011 09:34 PM

I can picture us fighting over who house he gets to sleep at first!

GettingBy 11-23-2011 05:31 AM

Yup, and we are tripping over each other to get in his face with all our helpful, friendly advice that is sure to fix him right up!!!

lillamy 11-23-2011 04:36 PM

Yup. His last woman just didn't understand him. But we all can love him into sobriety!

Impurrfect 11-23-2011 06:20 PM

Thanks for the laughs..really needed that today:)

Hugs and prayers,

Amy

GettingBy 11-23-2011 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by lillamy (Post 3181380)
Yup. His last woman just didn't understand him. But we all can love him into sobriety!

Its not just that SHE didn't understand... She just wasn't as special, smart and wonderful as us!! She wasn't worth it for him to get sober... Oh, but we are!!

He may not see it now... But once we take over all his responsibilities... Then he will see just how amazing we are.

Me00 11-24-2011 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by GettingBy (Post 3181528)
Its not just that SHE didn't understand... She just wasn't as special, smart and wonderful as us!! She wasn't worth it for him to get sober... Oh, but we are!!

He may not see it now... But once we take over all his responsibilities... Then he will see just how amazing we are.

Can you give me her number Im kinda getting anxious as another one needs help. I'll fix the both of you. :)