Just need to vent

Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just need to vent

Last night I went AH house for him to see the graddaughter. He was combative as soon as I got there. I went to side for a smoke he asked
what I was going to do when my lease was up. I said I hoped we would get
Back together. Im working really hard on my self. Before I left I asked if he still wanted to be married? He said not to me unless I can have is back. (I had his back for so many years that how I got like this.) He said he has nothing to work on I am the one that needs all the work. wow that was a slap in the face. I not now that is the end of this marriage. 25 years. Im still going to work on me. I need to get healthy again. I will still pray for him.
He also tried to pick a fight because I had my hair done. I said it did it for myself. To make me feel good. Hes come back was nobody does it for them selfs. What a jack wad. Yes he is drinking again.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:36 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry. A's don't like when we do things for ourselves. In my experience they like it when we feel down, when we stop taking care of ourselves. Afterall, it diverts attention away from them when we care about how we feel and opens our eyes to their ways.

Take care of you. Get your nails done next. Feel good about loving yourself. We are all awesome creatures who need to feel rewarded and appreciated. If he can't appreciate you, you can. Maybe when you are least expecting it, someone else will too!
Old 11-14-2011, 10:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Is that the truth. I first time I told him I was going to alanon He made it about him. Not a hey good your working on your self. How can one be so self centered? Now that I dont live with him I am seeing how he really is. Liking it less and less. Heartless and mean. I feel sorry for the next girl. I should be able to place a warning tattoo on his forehead.