Big News

Old 11-09-2011, 09:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big News

So my AH tells me today he has a job offer working 6 hours away making A Whole Lot more than he does now...But I dont know if I should be happy or sad about it. I dont see how we could stay together if hes gone 6 years or maybe thats the whole point. But if he expects us to stay together I cant trust that he would be faithful OR sober the whole time. Just not reality. Im confused and hope he doesnt get the job. If he does then theres a bigger plan in place for us then and Ill just have to let it fall into place!
Old 11-09-2011, 10:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Butterfly, I wish I were you. I'd help my ABF pack his bags and promise to fed-ex him lunch a couple times a week, hahahaha. I know your situation is different in that you still love your A. I can't stand mine. I'd welcome the opportunity and be positive if it were me.

Why couldn't you move with him if you still want to be w/ him?
Old 11-09-2011, 11:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Yea, I've loved him, I've hated him but things have been great these last few weeks of him being more clear-headed. The place he's moving is close to the mexico border and a very small community. I would not want to take my kids away from school and family etc. I could go visit him once a month maybe.... I just don't know what to think of it. I guess I have no control over it and I'm okay with that! I guess....