Ex-Alcohlic B.F. Called and Left V.M.

Old 10-02-2011, 11:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ex-Alcohlic B.F. Called and Left V.M.

My E.x.a.b.f. called last night and left another V.M. For some odd reason it only re-assures me that I done the right thing..
First he says "I have drunk a half pint of vodka" Me thinking to myself "Yeah that doesn't suprise me"= So Glad I Left
Him saying "Your tormenting Me", Me thinking to myself= "No more are you tormenting me & my life"
Him Saying "You don't have the right to end this relationship" Me Thinking="I Did End It & So Happy Now That I Did"
Last Thing He Said "I Will Always Love You" Me Thinking= You Will Always Love Alcohol More Than You or Anyone Else"

Point to all of this and I do hope some of you all get it and I also hope it helps someone else that's struggling with this situation:
They Don't change unless they want too. Also A Reminder that it doesn't get better, only worst his choice used to be only beer, so now he has stepped it up a notch.
See not so long ago I was so temped to call him, so this only confirms I'm just fine where I'm at which is a "healthy & Much more happier Enviroment"
Old 10-02-2011, 11:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Glad you realize leaving the relationship was a good thing. Why not just go no contact and block him from you phone? Do you really need his drunk dialing nonsense?
Old 10-02-2011, 01:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Certainly reconfirms that you have made the right decision. I agree w/suki why not block him?

Keep moving forward to a place of peace and happiness.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:07 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well I have considered blocking him... But For Me It Just Helps Hearing Is Lame & Blame Excuses. The Things He Says No Longer Effects Me, I'm sure he will eventually tired of talking to the Voice Mail. But I have moved on, I'm sure once he reels in another victim, He will leave me alone, However I must say I do feel sorry for the next one.