Been almost a year

Old 09-29-2011, 03:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FGB

Been almost a year

since I committed my son. Thought I should update you all; he's still doing well. Now living in a halfway house. After all his brain surgeries, the only after effect is an occassional seizure. He calls me at least once a week and tells me he loves me. He doesn't hate me anymore. He's going to meetings and is back to work at a new job. I'm soooooo greatful, so so thankful. I know it's still one day at a time, and now I've done all I can, it's hands off now. He knows I'm so proud of him and love him, I tell him each time we talk. I even sold him my motorcycle (even though it scares me half to death) because I wanted him to know I trusted him, and am proud of him. It makes him happy and I thought he deserved a little happiness. Now that winter is going to be here soon, he has also bought a car. I'm thankful for that too, I sold him the bike before he started having seizures. He's only had two, and is on medication for it. Thank you all for getting me through this. I'll be here off and on!! Hugs FGB