Today I feel much better, thanks HP, thanks SR friends

Old 09-19-2011, 03:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Arrow Today I feel much better, thanks HP, thanks SR friends

In Mexican culture candles are used for many spiritual purposes. I lit 3 of them today.

A white, a purple and a red candle.
White for spiritual clarity.
Purple for willpower and bravery.
Red for strength.

My mom has a better attitude, is leaving soon to finally go find a home in a place she loves. She was resisting moving on with her life. We had lunch and told each other we let go, good luck, we love each other, we set each other free. She also said our relationship needs to be guilt-free. I agreed. BTW, she discovered my tattoo yesterday! She didn't make a scene nor got angry. She said it was cool, even. And that she respected me and my body. Whew.

One of my managers called me and treated me with respect and care-I guess he realized he was way off the mark in his comments about my job. It was a good conversation, I feel much better now. And I did nothing to try to change his mind nor did I asked to talk to him. It came from him. Good.

My knees are feeling better, I have to take care of myself but I am realizing resting with my cats while watching "Project runway" reruns is not as bad as it seems. I can still box, do Pilates -so I am fine.

My friend called me today and said she will rent me her home. Finally, I will have more freedom, and won't listen to any yelling/fighting anymore (the family I rent from has some bad vibes...). For many reasons this is no longer my place. And I will save a bit of money in rent.

My sister is OK with me visiting her again next year. I have a long trip in my future Very excited about it.

The guy I have been thinking about - I have let him go. I was starting to get attached to him emotionally. I decided I know where that road goes. He is free. Back to my life. Back to living my sunny day.

I am mourning the loss of therapist/friend but I don't feel that bad anymore. In fact I feel great. I am asking HP to show me the truth about everyone else around me. No wonder why I was exhausted. People can take your energy in many ways. I am no longer letting them take it. I need it. Its mine. Its wonderful to feel my own energy and keep it safe. When I do this, I feel peace, I feel serene, I know all is well, I let go of judgments and labels, coming from others and coming from my own mind.

Today is a much better day, thank you all for your support. All I did was give my issues and worries to HP, not even with faith, and here they are, some gifts that give me peace.

((HUGS))
Old 09-19-2011, 03:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Glad to hear that you are on the mend!

One day at a time, moving forward...and...in th right direction, that's all we can ask for!
Old 09-19-2011, 04:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Feeling better is good!