OT- Anyone want to send me good vibes?!

Old 09-15-2011, 10:24 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

good vibes coming from this corner, too!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:38 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Wishing you well and peace over the weekend from worry over the outcome.
What will be will be and that may just be you in a job you will love!!
Old 09-16-2011, 11:42 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Good Vibrations coming your way!
Old 09-20-2011, 08:37 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Update: Told I'd hear Monday. Haven't heard a thing. Taking it as not a good sign. Will wait until tomorrow and call/follow up but am feeling really down bc this was a job I really really wanted and thought the interview went really well.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

If it were me, I would call today. They told you Monday, so just say you wanted to make sure you didn't miss the call. No sense putting yourself through another day of wondering is there? And remember, if you don't get it, it's only because it wasn't the right one anyway.

You could be pleasantly surprised.......

L
Old 09-20-2011, 08:53 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Yeah, I think I will call today... Sigh... I'm getting weary of telling myself "it wasn't the right one"... I'm starting to have a hard time keeping my chin up...
Old 09-20-2011, 09:00 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

WTBH,

I know what this is like. I was laid off a couple of years ago and it took awhile to find a job. I now have a position that I love in a company that I really like.

So keep that chin up trooper.

Your friend,
Old 09-20-2011, 09:01 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Skipper

WTBH, I think this is one of those times we come across that Lesson in Faith that we talk to our HP about. It's the Lesson part that is not intended to be a quick reward, or you will lose the Lesson.

Faith that you were blessed with a GREAT interview!! Faith that you have increased your sphere of influence by meeting like-minded professionals. Faith that there is a path for you, just for you, designed for you, that you must follow with your head high. For if you don't, the lesson will continue. The reward is delivered when you've mastered the Lesson. You are in Good Hands. You are leading your children to have Trust and to have Faith. You have a smile with secret understanding that this is all designed for you.

(((HUGS)))
Old 09-20-2011, 09:14 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I hope tomorrow I can get back on the "there's a reason for this" kick but today I am sick of having faith since I live in a small state and there are limited options doing what I love and I am tiring of thinking I have a shot and getting rejected.

I've kept my chin up for several months and today it's hitting me for the first time that this is going to continue and I'm bummed...

Mike- thanks for the story of your own experience... I haven't ever had a problem getting a job and it's a definite ego blow to keep getting turned down...