Tipping point and Divorce?

Old 09-12-2011, 09:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Coming home after a consultation with my oncologist about a spot on my lungs, an appointment that my AH didn't even remember I had much less wanting to come with me for support and on returning home here he was passed out on the floor on the entry way with an unopened vodka bottle in his car trunk (trunk opened) and an almost empty bottle of vodka on the front seat of the car. I wish I could say this was the first time but if I had to write down everything that led up to the divorce which happened 3 weeks ago I would need at least a year to write it all down. Sometimes a divorce is not the end but the beginning of the end, now I need to get him out of MY house by the end of Sept. He keeps talking as though in year we'll be back together, NOT!
Old 09-12-2011, 09:16 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My tipping point was when he threatened to cut my brake lines in the middle of the night if I didn't hurry up and file.

That was more than enough for me.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

It's a process. It started for me the day I got a strong feeling -- an awareness -- that this wasn't going to work. It was beyond the point that it could be fixed. The day I took action was when I couldn't take it one more second.