Filed Order of Protection on my husband

Old 08-01-2011, 11:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

My heart really goes out to you. I can't imagine the pain.

You did the right thing by filing that protective order against him. If that no-good-neighborhood "friend" made any verbal threats to you or touched you in anyway, I'd file a charge against her too.

Any kind of verbal threat meant to intimidate is assult. Then if they hit, grab, or touch you, it's battery.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:26 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Block him on your FB. Seriously, it's just better that way. My AH was posting all sorts of crazy stuff, he was changing his status from married to separated to divorced based on how he and I were getting along, he wrote that I was cheating, it was ridiculous. I hear every once in a while that he posts something not nice about me, but it's just better since he knows I have him blocked. I think if he thought I were reading his posts he'd write 10 times more about me.
Old 08-02-2011, 12:34 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
I Love Who I Am

I hope you get an attorney asap. I also hope you know all this shaming and ridicule and blame from him and his family is typical of an alcoholic family. It has nothing to do with you and you are on your way to freedom.
they said they were working steps and concepts that were too far along for me.
What jerks! I'm shocked they put you at "the little kids table." I hope you find a different place to go for support too!

Have you called a domestic violence place?