Should be a good trip but.....

Old 07-14-2011, 11:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Should be a good trip but.....

Just need to vent and support.

Next week, I will be going on a 3-day road trip with youngest daughter (12years old - oldest daughter will be away that week at a sports camp). STBXAW wants go with and have told her no multiple times and it is frustrating to me that she keeps saying it's not fair she's not going and that we shouldn't be taking a trip without her. I will continue to keep saying no (or it may be better to not say anything because she knows that I don't want her to go).

I know daughter and I will have a good time once we are on the road, but until then it will be miserable around the house (just can't wait until the divorce is final and everything is separated out).
Old 07-14-2011, 02:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
peaceful seabird

Sending support and encouragement
Old 07-14-2011, 02:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm sorry she won't drop the subject even though you've made it clear that she isn't going. When is the divorce final?

Sending you hugs of support from Kansas!
Old 07-15-2011, 07:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the support.

Not sure when the divorce will be final because of lack of full cooperation on her part. We need to go through at least 1 court mediation session in August (mandatory for child custody issue here) and then another court date in Sept.

Been going on for a year with no end, although when I though there was some hope, the case was put in as inactive (but not dropped) for about 3 months. But that hope is gone at this point, need to move forward with my life and to cut through the uncertainty.