Is it July 1st yet?

Old 06-20-2011, 07:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

*SO* glad to read about the tracfone!

wonderful idea, that.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:14 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Oh yes, I have a back up plan, I would go stay at my mom's for a few days until the apartment is ready, he doesn't know where my mom lives, or alternatively, there is a local motel that has a relatively inexpensive weekly rate, I could do that too(but that would sap my savings and I don't want to do that) It is why I am treading very carefully as to what I'm getting out of the house while we are still here, and I don't want to do too much at once. I think today I'm going to do books and the rest of my sewing stuff. I am about to call the local crisis center for other help/advice( as soon as I'm done eating actually).

I have planned this out as well as I possibly could this time, because I didn't want to fail again. The last failure took a lot out of me.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:21 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

Thanks for posting that as well.
That does help people like me
who like to see every base possible - covered.

And hey - now it's only ten days!
Old 06-20-2011, 08:41 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I wanted every base covered personally, like I said, the last time damn near broke me completely, and it took me over a year to really come out of it. The only thing I can't do, due to money constraints, is actually file for divorce at this time.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:41 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I'm glad to hear you have a couple back up plans. My biggest concern is for your safety. You are such a strong person for finally doing this, I know you can, and it will work out well for you and yours.

Good for you, for not taking it anymore. You are an inspiration, that no matter how much it seems we are tied to someone, we can and always will have the ability to cut the cord.
Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A jug fills drop by drop

Ah yes, I of course was shaken, sad, etc but my first night away from XABF I slept very well !!! one day at a time !! so glad you are moving away from the madness, it only gets better (well you mourn and life sucks at first but later on peace comes back and many other wonderful things)
Old 06-21-2011, 05:55 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Heh, I have a friend on another message board, who has been thru years of this crap with me(known him for 11 years now) Anyway, he pm'd me this message when I had pm'd him something about these 10(now 9) days being the longest in my life, and how true this line seems to me right now.

"Kinda like the last 10 days before you get out of prison?" Yes, EXACTLY like that.