Stickies...Are you wondering when the pain stops?

Old 05-20-2011, 06:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Stickies...Are you wondering when the pain stops?

I have been browsing through the stickies at the top...I'm so drawn to the when the pain stops....Lots of good stuff in there. It makes me cry, but maybe it's more of a cleansing, getting over everything type of cry, not so much the dispair of it all....if that makes any sense. There's hardly a word in there that isn't my life....That, in itself, tells me that my situation is not one bit unique....I simply can't justify being with this man anymore...And that's a good thing. I turn 40 later this year...I don't want to still be dealing with him when I"m 50...I lived the first 30 years of my life without knowing him at all. I certainly have learned a whole lot though. I'm working on trying to see the good in all things. One day closer....One minute...
Old 05-20-2011, 06:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I hear ya. i just got out of my 5 year relationship with my ex. I still feel the pain but I know i am better with out her.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If you can honestly say that you learned something then the relationship was worth it and meant to be on at least one level. It may have been hell, but something good did come from it. Here's hoping for wonderful things for all of us in the future!
Old 05-20-2011, 09:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just read when the pain stops and all I can say is wow. I see myself. Slowly the pain is subsiding but it seems I take one step forward and two steps back. I missed my al-anon meeting this week. I am really needing it and will definitely go back on Monday.