Keep calm and carry on

Old 04-26-2011, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LS2

Keep calm and carry on

So, things have been pretty good. Except...I kept getting a call from our cell phone company, I was ignoring it because I just paid it! Well, I am the account holder and he went over his 1,000 texts-most people around here in this itty bitty town have the same phone company so it's never been an issue-he racked up a bill of an extra $300 JUST on texts...seriously. So now he is blocked from usage. We were agreeing to pay half...well not anymore!

I think I need my next step needs to be notifying the police about his third party talk. His mom is supposed to be our third party reguarding the kids and she backed out and won't do it. So my friend, which exA's friends with her husband so somehow he started texting her about the kids...which is turning into trying to coax me into modifying the OFP or removing it. Asking her to tell me "this" or "that" or ask me when am I getting a place.

I talked with my advocate because of him asking to modify it to make it so he can "talk" to me about the visits with the kids. So I am just sort of thinking about my plans...Tomorrow I will go talk with the town cop. I guess how do I prove the third party talk? I have a few texts saved, but thats about it.

Oohh thankgoodness my f2f meeting is tomorrow I'm trying not to let the whole phone thing get to me..I felt so angry and now I am over it. I think. It puts a knot in my stomach to think of him in another relationship already. But then I think of what many of you said on here that it is not a reflection of me, its him. I felt so lonely today..wanting to fill a void, I am not used to being without a guy. I have always ran from one relationship to another and its so hard to get past those feelings of wanting to do the same thing again.

Trying to focus on myself, my kids, the goal of a healthier life for all of us.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I've run from relationship to relationship, too. That's partly why we're in the mess we're in, don't you think??

I know how hard it is. Tonight I am really struggling. I'm thinking of how quiet and lonely it is in my place right now. How other people are married and have someone to cuddle with...and I just came back from an alanon meeting. We gotta hang in there, hon. Much better to be single than to end up with another unhealthy, toxic rel'ship.

Originally Posted by LS2 View Post
So, things have been pretty good. Except...I kept getting a call from our cell phone company, I was ignoring it because I just paid it! Well, I am the account holder and he went over his 1,000 texts-most people around here in this itty bitty town have the same phone company so it's never been an issue-he racked up a bill of an extra $300 JUST on texts...seriously. So now he is blocked from usage. We were agreeing to pay half...well not anymore!

I think I need my next step needs to be notifying the police about his third party talk. His mom is supposed to be our third party reguarding the kids and she backed out and won't do it. So my friend, which exA's friends with her husband so somehow he started texting her about the kids...which is turning into trying to coax me into modifying the OFP or removing it. Asking her to tell me "this" or "that" or ask me when am I getting a place.

I talked with my advocate because of him asking to modify it to make it so he can "talk" to me about the visits with the kids. So I am just sort of thinking about my plans...Tomorrow I will go talk with the town cop. I guess how do I prove the third party talk? I have a few texts saved, but thats about it.

Oohh thankgoodness my f2f meeting is tomorrow I'm trying not to let the whole phone thing get to me..I felt so angry and now I am over it. I think. It puts a knot in my stomach to think of him in another relationship already. But then I think of what many of you said on here that it is not a reflection of me, its him. I felt so lonely today..wanting to fill a void, I am not used to being without a guy. I have always ran from one relationship to another and its so hard to get past those feelings of wanting to do the same thing again.

Trying to focus on myself, my kids, the goal of a healthier life for all of us.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:01 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sandrawg View Post
I've run from relationship to relationship, too. That's partly why we're in the mess we're in, don't you think??

I know how hard it is. Tonight I am really struggling. I'm thinking of how quiet and lonely it is in my place right now. How other people are married and have someone to cuddle with...and I just came back from an alanon meeting. We gotta hang in there, hon. Much better to be single than to end up with another unhealthy, toxic rel'ship.
I've said it before and will say it again-the only man in my life for the forseeable future has 4 legs, is sleeping on the couch right now and while he burps, farts ,snores and hogs the covers, he loves me unconditionally.

As for the toxic relationship I justended-just saw his on-line dating profiles. They went up a wekk after we broke up. I saved a screen shot of each profile to remind me when I get lonely or am struggling, just what I walked away from. Best thing on each profile-he "drank socially." Yup, denial at its best.

There's a difference between being alone and lonely-I may be alone now but I was lonely when I was with ABF as the booze always took precedence over me.