I feel like a crazy Idiot

Old 04-26-2011, 04:39 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Thank you very much,
I always forget the simpliest and smartest thing to do. Which is take care of yourself.
I needed to be reminded. Thank you because it always works.
I guess we get caught up in life and we forget.
I'm feeling more focused and better already.
Old 04-26-2011, 04:48 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

{hugs}

I can relate. My exabf was hanging out with his exgf behind my back. Get this, we had an argument that was totally my fault. He said he wanted some space. While we were taking space, he was hanging out with his ex; I was crying and feeling ridiculously guilty. I didn't find out til later about it, and completely by accident thru a myspace comment.

Many times, my instincts told me something wasn't right.

3 yrs later, guess who he with when I finally broke up with him over drinking???

Trust your instincts.

Originally Posted by Sally View Post
I was snooping, My instincs told me something was wrong. I could hear him on the phone, and I notice he is different with me.
I was suspicious. In my defence the email account is his email, but it is an open account for our bussiness, he openly shares the email password and allows me access. I found these emails in the sent messages, the ones that he deleted from the inbox.
And when I asked about them, the planning a meeting, he denied even contacting this person.
That is why I am upset.........all the pieces of the puzzle point in the same direction.......and it makes me ill.
I have been so upset it's hard for me togo to work, people notice theres something wrong at work. Im on the brink of breaking into tears. But I cannot share anything and risk looking like the idiot they already think i am.
I'm just feeling panicked and crazy...